- The summary field placed in a report is not getting set to 0 as default where the answer should be false.
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Crystal Report and place some summary values into it.
- The summary values are based on some formulas which return number data.
- When the answer of the formula becomes false, the summary value does not return 0 as default.
- Crystal Reports XI R2
- Windows XP
- The null values which are present in the database are not converted to the default value of 0.
- Open the report.
- Click on the File menu bar.
- Click on Report Options.
- In the Report Options screen, check the following two options
1) Convert Database NULL Values to Default.
2) Convert Other NULL Values to Default.
- Click on OK.
- Save the report and preview it.
- Now the Summary fileds will show 0 as the default value.
KBA , BI , Business intelligence solutions , How To
SAP Crystal Reports XI R2