Trying to build a stacked bar chart with X axis as three 3 Group.
Trying to build a chart with a double X axis. ie.Dates by Field for X axis and Field for Y axis.
Reproducing the Issue
- Crystal Report Designer : Crystal Reports XI/XIR2/2008.
- Operating System : Windows.
- Database: SQL Server 2005.
- As it is crystal report limitation that the chart has only two group level (On Change of).
for example :
Group 1 - Issue_Code
Group_2 - Participation_Code
Group 3 - Date (Month/Year Format)
1. Create a formula @Month to concatenate the issue code along with the date (MM/YYYY - Format):
Issue_Code & Totext(Month(Date),"##") & "/" & Totext(Year(Date),"##");
2.In Chart Expert > On Change of > Selected @Month as the first group and Participation_Code as the second group.
3.In the values selected Count(Tickets) as the Y axis.
Build stacked bar chart, X axis, three Group level , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , How To