- Zebra barcode isn't recognised in Crystal XI
- Font isn't displayed correctly
Reproducing the Issue
- Create report with Zebra barcode in Crystal Reports version 8
- Preview Report
- Open report in Crystal Reports XI
- Zebra LP 2844
- Zebra Driver version 18.104.22.168
- Crystal Reports XI
Since version 10, Crystal Reports have changed a lot and now its security model is less flexible and more strict.
As opposed to version 8, Crystal Reports XI offers barcode support through Azalea software.
Use barcodes provided by Azalea software.
To check what's supported please visit http://www.azalea.com
CR XI, SDK, .net, post script, printer, code , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem