- Generated PDF document contains white space where the Flash files were on the report.
- Flash files not in the PDF document when exporting a report that contains flash from Crystal Reports to PDF format.
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, create a report off any data source.
- Add a flash object to the report.
- Export the report to PDF format.
- When opening the generated PDF document, notice there is a white space where it is supposed to have the flash object.
- Original built of Crystal Reports 2008 export to PDF format version 1.5
- PDF format 1.5 does not support Flash files.
- Adobe Reader 9.1 or newer is required to view embedded Flash files.
- Install Service Pack 01 or higher of Crystal Reports 2008, as it is now exporting to PDF format 1.7, which supports Flash files.
- Use Adobe Reader 9.1 or newer to view the PDF file.
CR, PDF Flash , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem
Crystal Reports 2008 V0