In Xcelsius 2008 RTM, an Icon component displaying an alert color will lose its alert color once it is copied and pasted onto the canvas. The pasted Icon will show a default color instead.
Xcelsius 2008 RTM (build 220.127.116.11)
Reproducing the Issue
- Add an Icon component onto the canvas.
- Link the display value to a cell with a number
- Enable alerts to change the color of the Icon based on the Display Value
- Copy and Paste the Icon component.
- New Icon shows a different color
The problem has been identified and is logged under Problem Report ID: ADAPT00978739.
This issue is resolved in Xcelsius 2008 Service Pack 1 and higher.
Xcelsius 2008 RTM; Icon; Alert Color , KBA , BI-RA-XL , Dashboards and Presentation Design , Bug Filed