- Login Error message In Crystal Reports
- Error when using an Informix native connection
- Error: "Error - 25596: The INFORMIXSERVER value is not listed in the sqlhosts file or registry'"
Reproducing the Issue
- Using Informix server 10, create/rename a server so that the name is longer than 18 characters (for e.g. 'NineteenCharacter19');
- In Crystal Reports, create a new report;
- In Database Expert, create a native connection to Informix database using this server name;
- Informix 10 (please note: previous versions of Informix have the limitation on the server name length);
- Crystal Reports XI Release 2;
- This issue has been identified as a possible bug.
- Reference number: ADAPT01106296
- The target fix has been set to Service Pack 5
Crystal XIR2 , KBA , BI , Business intelligence solutions , Bug Filed
SAP Crystal Reports XI R2