- Extra spaces.
- Space added between group when exporting to Word Editable.
- When exporting a report to MS Word Editable format from Crystal Reports, extra lines and spaces appear between groups.
- Crystal Reports XI R2
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, create a report off any data source.
- Add at least one group on the report, and set the section to underlay the following section.
- Place a database field within the underlayed section.
- Right-click on the field and select Format Field.
- From Common tab, check the 'Can Grow' option and set the 'Maximum number of lines' to 2.
- Export the report to Microsoft Word - Editable (RTF) format.
- This is a known issue that has been tracked under ADAPT00924980
- The issue has been resolved in the following product updates:
- Crystal Reports XI R2:
- Fix Pack 4.1
- Service Pack 5
- Crystal Reports 2008:
- Service Pack 2
Crystal XIR2 , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Bug Filed
Crystal Reports 2008 V1 ; SAP Crystal Reports XI R2