- Crystal Reports crash.
- Unable to report off an Infoset.
- In Crystal Reports, when creating a new report and selecting an SAP Infosets, the following error message appears:
"The instruction at 0x7c350482 referenced memory at 0x0000000. The memory could not be read".
- Crystal Reports XI R2
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, create a new report.
- In the Database Expert, select the connection type: "SAP Info sets"
- Connect to the SAP System.
- Select an Infoset.
The following error will display and Crystal Reports will close automatically:
"The instruction at 0x7c350482 referenced...The memory could not be read"
- The issue occurs only for SAP Infosets with boolean group parameters, it is possible to report off other Infosets.
- The issue has been tracked under ID ADAPT00568146
- The issue has been resolved in the following product updates and above:
- Crystal Reports XI R2:
- Service Pack 4
CHF 568146 Crystal Reports SAP Error message , c2019314 , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Bug Filed
SAP Crystal Reports XI ; SAP Crystal Reports XI R2