- Missing reports or folders.
- When opening or saving a report from Crystal Report to the Enterprise folder, you expect to see all your reports but only 100 reports are visible.
- In Crystal Reports, you can open a report using the 'Enterprise' folder option. However, when you click 'Enterprise' from the 'Open' dialog box, only the first 100 Crystal Enterprise folders are listed.
- Why does this behavior occur and how do you view more than 100 reports, or folders in Crystal Reports?
- Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, under the menu "File", select "Open..."
- In the Open window, in the left pane, select "Enterprise"
- Logon to SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise.
- When navigating to a folder that contains more than 100 objects, it only display the first 100.
- In order to improve end user experience when browsing the repository, Crystal Reports does not retreive all the objects at once, but it instead only fetch the first batch of 100.
- To view the other reports in Crystal Reports, select "Next Batch"
- In Crystal Reports, in the "Open" window, right click on the folder, and select "Next Batch"
- It will then display the next batch of 100 objects. If you have more than 200, then select the "Next Batch" again, until you find the desired objects.
CE10 CR10 LIMITATION FOLDERS LISTING ONE HUNDRED C2013703 Crystal Reports Crystal Enterprise 10 Opening report Folder list , c2017457 , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem