- No CR ODBC drivers installed.
- Where are the Data Direct ODBC drivers for Crystal Reports?
- Cannot find any ODBC drivers to connect to Oracle, DB2, Sybase,...
- Where is the download for the Data Direct ODBC drivers for Crystal Reports?
- Crystal Reports Developer for Visual Studio does not include the Data Direct ODBC drivers, where can I install it from?
- How to install the following ODBC drivers for Crystal Reports?
- CR DB2 Wire Protocol ODBC Driver
- CR Informix ODBC Driver
- CR Informix Wire Protocol ODBC Driver
- CR Oracle ODBC Driver
- CR Oracle Wire Protocol ODBC Driver
- SAP Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- Crystal Reports for Visual Studio
- For Crystal Reports 2008, it does not come with Data Direct ODBC Drivers, this is why there is no Data Direct ODBC drivers installed.
- For Crystal Reports 2011, 2013 and 2016, the Data Direct ODBC drivers ( CR ODBC drivers ) are included with the installation, but it is an optional installation, therefore, if it is not available, it is because it has not been installed.
- To install the Data Direct ODBC drivers ( CR ODBC drivers ) for Crystal Reports:
- For Crystal Reports 2008:
- Download the Data Direct ODBC Driver 5.3, click here. ( Also available in the download section below )
- Install the Data Direct ODBC Driver where Crystal Reports is installed.
- In MS Windows, go to the Add/Remove Programs, or Programs and Features.
- Located Crystal Reports, and click on "Uninstall / Change"
- In the "Crystal Reports" setup window, select "Modify", and click "Next"
- In the "Select Language Packages" screen, click "Next"
- In the "Select Features" screen, expend, "Data Access", and check the option "DataDirect ODBC", and click "Next"
- It will then install the Data Direct ODBC drivers.
- Crystal Reports 2011 will install version 6.0 of the Data Direct ODBC Drivers.
- Crystal Reports 2013 will install version 7.0 of the Data Direct ODBC Drivers
- Crystal Reports 2016 will install version 7.1 of the Data Direct ODBC Drivers.
- The Data Direct ODBC drivers are only enabled for data retrieval by Crystal Reports, in Crystal Reports designer, Crystal Reports when viewed in BusinessObjects Enterprise, or Crystal Reports when viewed in SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform, and Crystal Servers,
and are not enabled for use by any other BusinessObjects products.
- Instead of using the Data Direct ODBC driver, it is generally recommended to install your database client, which in general, will also install the database ODBC driver to connect to your data source.
- Due to licensing and Legal limitations these Data Direct drivers can only be distributed within our Packaged products.
- There is no standalone install package for Crystal Reports for Visual Studio:
- The recommendation is to use the ODBC Driver installed by the database client for your specific database server when the reports will be using in an application using any of our Crystal Reports SDK's for .NET, Java and Rest.
- If you must use the Data Direct ODBC Drivers, then the only option is, to install Crystal Reports designer on the application Server or local computer.
DATA DIRECT DATABASE DRIVER MERANT ACCESS DRIVERS DATABASE DATASOURCE DLLS DLL'S Crystal Reports Database connectivity Data Direct ODBC Drivers , , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem