- Incorrect font size of chart labels.
- When comparing 2 charts that uses the same font size, the font size is different.
- Once the chart is resized, the size font number does not correspond to the real size of the font in Crystal Reports.
- Why does a text object look different on a chart than on the report, even when formatted with the same font face and style?
- Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
Reproducing the Issue
- From Crystal Reports, create any chart, for example a bar chart
- Make the chart smaller
- Right-click on chart label and select`Format Axis Label`
- Set font size to 12
- Create a text object and place it under the chart
- Enter any text within the textobject
- Right-click on the text object
- From `Format Text`>Font tab, select font size 12 and make sure that the font style and type are the same of the chart
- Select `OK` and compare the size of the chart label and the size of the text object.
- The text objects are not the same size because the chart was resized from is original size ( 100% ) to a larger or smaller size. A chart is an OLE object, so resizing the chart also proportionally resizes the font.
To ensure that a text object displays in the same size on a chart and on the report, resize the graph object to its original size. Since there are no options are currently available to resize a text object to its original size, you have to resize it manually by selecting the object and dragging the mouse.
Graph Font Size Chart Different Bigger Smaller Seagate Crystal Reports Graphing Font Size , c2006846 , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem
Crystal Reports 2008 V0 ; Crystal Reports 2008 V1 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2011 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2013