- Blank page.
- How to remove a blank page at the end of a report?
- In Crystal Reports, a report section is formatted with the option 'New Page After'. This results in an extra blank page at the end of the report.
- Crystal Reports 2008
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, create a report off any data source.
- Format a section, and check the option "New Page After"
- When viewing the report, notice the last page of the report is blank.
- The reason there is a blank page, it's because the section option "New Page After" will always create a new page, after this section is printed.
- To avoid creating a blank page at the end ofthe report, set up the 'New Page After' formatting to apply conditionally, so Crystal Reports only inserts a new page after the section when it is not on the last record of the report. To change a formatting option to apply conditionally:
- On the 'Format' menu, click 'Section'. This opens the Section Expert.
- In the 'Sections' list, click the section that has the 'New Page After' formatting.
- Clear the 'New Page After' check box, and click 'X+2' beside it. This opens the Conditional Formatting Formula Editor.
- Type this formula: Not(OnLastRecord)
- Save this formula, and close the Formula Editor, then click 'OK' to return to the report.
Now, when you preview the report you will see that the last page is no longer blank.
NEW PAGE AFTER FORMAT SECTION BLANK PAGE LAST PAGE EXTRA BLANK PAGE Seagate Crystal Reports Blank last page when using 'New Page After' formatting Conditional section formatting , c2005975 , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , How To