An Oracle stored procedure uses Oracle 9.2 client against Oracle 8.1 server. A Crystal report created off it works correctly in Crystal Reports 8 but in Crystal Reports XI, the following error message appears:
"Database Connector Error: HY000:[Oracle][ODBC][Ora]ORA-24338: statement handle not executed
[Database Vendor Code: 24338 ]"
The computer does not have the DataDirect Oracle Oracle 5.0 driver installed.
To install the DataDirect Oracle 5.0 driver
- Go to the Downloads area of our web site.
- Click the Version XI link then click the I Accept link then click the Crystal Reports link.
- Click the Download Windows DataDirect ODBC 5.0 Drivers - all languages link.
- Click the Oracle drivers (only for Windows) option button and the operating system option buttons in the next two sections. Click the Submit button.
- Click the Download Windows DataDirect ODBC 5.0 Drivers - all languages link to download the drivers.
- Click setup.exe and follow the steps to install the driver.
- Create a DSN in the ODBC Data Source Administrator (Start > Settings > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Data Sources (ODBC)). In the Oracle ODBC Driver Setup dialog box, click the Advanced tab.
- Select the Procedure Return Results check box. In Crystal Reports XI, on the File menu, click Options.
- On the Database tab, click Stored Procedure.
- In the Owner LIKE: text box, add the name of the user to explicitly tell Crystal Reports to look for that owner's schema.
Database Connector Error, Database Vendor Code, Statement handle not executed , 8719066 , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Bug Filed