How do I grant report viewers access to the report space on crystalreports.com?
Premium customers can create user groups by performing the following steps:
- Log on to www.crystalreports.com and click Users.
- Hover over the main folder (named with the email address used during the report publisher creation process) and click on the drop-down arrow (if you wish to use an existing group, you may skip to step 4).
- Click Add Group to create a new group.
- Hover over a group folder (named New Group by default) and click on the drop-down arrow.
- Click Add User to create a new user.
- Type in the email address, the first name, and the last name of who you wish to invite.
- Click Save & Send Invitation.
- Log on to http://www.crystalreports.com and click Reports.
- Hover over your reports folder (named with the email address used during the report publisher creation process) and click on the drop-down arrow.
- Click Folder Permissions for the folder.
- Select the checkboxes next to the appropriate report viewer groups to grant view access to the folder.
- Click Save.
By default, folder access is turned off. You have to grant permissions by folder to allow access. You may alternately grant group permissions from the users tab using the Group Permissions selection from the group folder context drop box
crystalreports.com grant access viewers report space , 8481841 , KBA , BI-OD-CR , CrystalReports.com , How To