- How to configure a Crystal Report to use a cascading style sheet (CSS) to format objects in a similar/consistent manner?
- Crystal Reports 2011
- Crystal Reports 2008
- Crystal Reports XI R2
Reproducing the Issue
- Object formatting Common Tab includes a "CSS Class Name" that can be applied to an object.
- Can I attach a CSS to the report that includes these class names and definitions so that the report looks the way I want when printed?
- The "CSS Class Name" property isn't utilized when the report is viewed using the report designer or a .NET Winform viewer.
- This property is only usable when a report is viewed from an HTML or DHTML preview, or when called in a Visual Studio .Net web application.
- Crystal Report Designer can only use Report Templates to apply styles to reports.
Cascading Style Sheets, Report Templates, Style Sheets, Report Designer , 600195 , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , Problem
Crystal Reports 2008 V1 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2011, feature pack 03 ; SAP Crystal Reports XI ; SAP Crystal Reports XI R2