- How to add pictures or text to the repository?
- How to add images or text object to the BusinessObjects Enterprise repository?
- Trying to drag and drop images or text objects into the Repository tree view does not add the objects to the repository. How to add objects to the repository?
- Crystal Reports XI R2
- Crystal Reports 2008
- Crystal Reports 2011
In Crystal Reports, to add an image, or a text object to the BusinessObjects Enterprise Repository:
- In Crystal Reports, open or create a new report.
- Add a Picture or a Text Object to the report:
- Under the menu "Insert", select "Picture" to add a picture; or
- Under the menu "Insert", select "Text Object" to add a text object.
- If the "Repository Explorer" view is not open yet, select "Repository Explorer" under the menu "View"
- In the "Repository Explorer", click on the logon button.
- Enter your SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise system, and user credentials.
- Crystal Reports will prompt you to pick a name for the object and a location in the repository to save it to.
- Click "OK", and it will be saved into the repository.
Note: If you cannot save an object to the repository, it is possible the user used does not have rights to add objects to the repository. Rights for the BusinessObjects Enterprise Repository are managed in the Business View Manager.
If the option to add to the repository is not displayed when attempting to add an image, then see the SAP Knowledge Base Article 1216289.
CR , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , How To