Crystal Reports 2008 is installed on the computer. It is necessary to manually uninstall Crystal Reports 2008 component.
1. To manually uninstall Crystal Reports 2008, delete the following directories:
- C:\Program Files\Business Objects\Crystal Reports 12.0 (or 12.01)
- C:\Program Files\Business Objects\Common\4.0*
*NOTE: Do not remove the directory C:\Program Files\Business Objects\Common\4.0 if you have BusinessObjects Enterprise XI or Crystal Reports Server XI installed. These files are shared by both applications and removal of these files will cause Business ObjectsEnterprise XI and Crystal Reports Server XI to function incorrectly.
WARNING: The following resolution involves editing the registry. Using the Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall the Microsoft Windows operating system.
Use the Registry Editor at your own risk. It is strongly recommended that you make a backup copy of the registry files before you edit the registry. For information on how to edit the registry key, view the 'Changing Keys And Values' online Help topic in the Registry Editor (Regedit.exe).
Refer to Note 1323322 for more information.
2. Delete the following registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Business Objects\Suite 12.0\Crystal Reports\
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Business Objects\Suite 12.0\Crystal Reports\
3. After making changes to the registry, restart the affected service or application as required.
4. To remove the reference to Crystal Reports from the Microsoft Installer, you will need to use a third-party tool, such as the MSI Cleanup utility (searchable as msicuu2.exe, not provided or in any way supported by SAP)
Uninstallation; uninstall; Cr2008; Crystal Report 2008;Manually , 3642636 , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , How To