When exporting to PDF format using an ASP application the report does not refresh the OLE linked BMP images
The path of the picture file is not added in the Graphic Location field of the OLE Object in Crystal Reports.
To work around this issue:
1. Create a report in the Crystal Report Designer.
2. Link the BMP image using OLE Object from the Insert menu.
3. After placing the image in the report, right click the OLE Object image.
4. Click the Format Graphic menu, then click the Picture tab.
5. Add the path of the picture file in the Graphic Location (click the formula button) in double quotes. For example:
6. Save the report.
7. View the report on the Web using the ASP application.
Any changes made in the BMP image are reflected in the Web
report when clicking the refresh button. You can now export to PDF
Image doesnot refresh , 2664755 , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or BusinessViews Manager , How To