- Running System Configurator(SC) directly (not through the Remote Administration Tools) works well when using HTTPS
- When running the System Configurator(SC) from the Remote Administration Tools page the jnlp file fails to load
- This happens because the "Remote Administration Tools" is using HTTP protocol and SC using HTTPS (Secure Socket)
- The SC logs shows:
- com.sun.deploy.net.FailedDownloadException:Failed to load resource:
- http://[host ip]:[PORT]/remoteadmin/sc.jnlp
- at com.sun.deploy.net.DownloadEngine.actionDownload(Unknown Source)...
SAP Contact Center 7.0
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7, Contact Center, Telephony, e-mail, Chat, Communications, remote admin, SC, SSL , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.