- FSD change process is set as 'Reverse and Repost with New FSD' in the settlement profile.
- Old FSD has already been posted and its LC status is 'Accruals Posted'.
- Charges in FO have been updated(increased to a new amount) and its Invoicing Status is 'Partially Invoiced'.
- When new FSD is created against this FO from FO screen, and it is observed that new FSD has delta amount instead of entire FO amount with cancellation of existing FSD.
- SAP TM embedded in S/4HANA 1709+
FSD, Reverse and Repost, Delta amount, Partially Invoiced, Credit Memo, /SCMTMS/SFIR_CREATE_BATCH, FSD change process. , KBA , TM-FRS , Freight Settlement , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.