- Performance within the BI web applications -- the Central Management Console, BI Launchpad, and most especially the Fiori BI Launchpad -- is generally slow
- Some specific actions are especially affected, for example:
- Within the Fiori BI Launchpad, initially loading the menu to schedule a report instance
- Within the Fiori BI Launchpad, navigating between report tabs (after viewing multiple reports at once)
- Within the Central Management Console, opening the properties of a Server or report object
- Of the web browsers supported for use with SAP BI, the problem is only reproducible within Google Chrome or (Chromium-based) Microsoft Edge
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Google Chrome / (Chromium-based) Microsoft Edge
bip bi 4.x 4.* 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 bi4.x bi4.x bi4.* bi4.0 bi4.1 bi4.2 bi4.3 launch pad fiorified ui5 ad block , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.