- SAP Transportation Management Freight Order Management - Freight Unit Building Autoplan FO Scenario
- You have Freight Orders that are created automatically by a Process Controller Method.
- In these FOs, the Destination Location is blank in the General Tab.
- Even if you try to add the destination location manually, the system does not allow it to be saved.
- The preceding TRQ and FU have the Destination Location filled succesfully.
- It is only the FO that does not have this information filled.
- Manually created FOs do not have this issue. The Destination Location is filled succesfully.
- The difference between the Process Controller of the FOs created manually and the ones automatically is that the automatic ones have the method /SCMTMS/CL_PC_METHODS ~ FUB_POST_AUTOPLAN_STAGE in the last step of the FUB strategy.
- SAP Transportation Management
- S/4 HANA 1709+
SAP NetWeaver 7.5
KBA , TM-PLN , Planning , TM-FRM , Freight Order Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.