- Flowgraph, replication task, or virtual table using CameJdbcAdapter to connect to MySQL or another JDBC.
- The query converts a column from Decimal to Integer ie. TO_INT("COLUMN"), and the conversion of from Decimal to Integer is throwing error as the adapter is producing invalid SQL .
- The conversion is being pushed to source and the source doesnt have a matching conversion function.
- Framework.trc contains lines like:
- [DEBUG] JdbcProducer | JdbcProducer.doCreateAndExecuteSqlStatementWithHeaders - Executing JDBC PreparedStatement: SELECT ("<virtual table name>"."<column>"::INT) AS "FUNCTION_ALIAS_PREFIX_0" FROM "<source database table name>" "<virtual table name>"
SAP HANA Smart Data Integration
SAP HANA 1.0 smart data integration ; SAP HANA smart data integration 2.0
KBA , HAN-DP-SDI , SAP HANA smart data integration (SDI) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.