- New Daylight Savings Time (DST) changes have not taken effect in your SAP Contact Center (CCtr) system, although they have at the OS level
- IVR/Schedules offsets are incorrect
- Schedules are off by 1 hour after DST change in the America's regions
- Schedules are off by 1 hour after DST change in EU regions
- Reporting/Online monitoring offsets are incorrect (off by one hour)
- SAP Contact Center 7.0
- SAP Contact Center 7.0 (Feature Pack 12)
- SAP Contact Center 7.0 (Feature Pack 13)
- SAP Contact Center 7.0 (Feature Pack 14)
- SAP Contact Center 7.0 (Feature Pack 15)
CCtr, SCC, CCI, CRM-CCI, SAP Business Communication Management 7, Contact Center, Telephony, e-mail, Chat, Communications , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.