- How to maintain translation for FOs and GOs.
- When download the Fotranslation file from "import and export data", you can't use the code of the designated FO to find this FO in the file.
- When download a blank csv template from "import foundation data" of the FO, found there is no field for maintaining translation.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core
Fotranslation, translation, foundation object, FO, MDF foundation object, Generic object, GO, import, import foundation data, import and export data, code, externalcode, object Id , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-FOO , Foundation Objects (Organisation, Pay and Job Structures) , LOD-SF-EC-EDP , Import Employee Data (EC Core only) , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.