- In the vendor rebate settlement process the profit center is not being automatically derived and when you post the settlement document in MEB4, it is not passed to accounts automatically. A warning is displayed: Balancing field "Profit Center" in line item 001 not filled
- You have to go to transaction WLF2 and enter the profit center manually and then release the bill to accounts.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, MEB4, PROFIT CENTER, GLT2 201, GLT2201, SUB SETTLEMENT, SUB. SETTLEMENT, SUBSEQUENT, SETTLEMENT, VENDOR REBATE, BUKRS, PRCTR , KBA , MM-PUR-VM-SET , Subsequent Settlement , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.