- Live Universe Connection fails and can not be established in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC). It throws out the error: The remote server could not be found. Please check that Live Data Connection details are correct.
- Chrome HAR trace shows 404 error: no-referrer-when-downgrade
- InA Call https://<TOMCATHOST>:<TOMCATHTTPSPORT>/sap/boc/ina/GetServerInfo returns the error message: An unexpected error occurred, please contact your administrator.
- Live Universe Connection worked earlier before BOE Live Data Connect (LUC) was upgraded from version 2.2 to version 2.3
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BIP) 4.2 SP6+
- Tomcat 8.5.32 (the same version of Tomcat bundled with BI Platform 4.2 SP07)
- Tomcat 9.0.26 (the same version of Tomcat bundled with BI Platform 4.2 SP08)
- BOE Live Data Connect 2.3
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC , KBA , LOD-ANA-LDC , SAC Live Data Connection , LOD-ANA-LDC-UNV , SAC Live Data Connection Universe , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.