Fiori App F0926A which uses BEX query /ERP/SFIN_M01_Q2701 is not working. Several errors are observed:
- "DataSource "DS_1" for Query "/ERP/SFIN_M01_Q2701" cannot be instantiated."
- F0949A:Could not instantiate data source for query
- Query /ERP/SFIN_M01_Q2001 is unknown
- Cannot activate BEX query /ERP/SFIN_M01_Q2701 (in transaction RSOR)
- "Query could not be opened! GENUNIID is invalid." (Message no. BRAIN665) error from rsrt for the query /ERP/SFIN_M01_Q2701
- we want to activate SAP Fiori Analytical Apps for Financial Account
- During the activation process OLDP DataSource 0ACTTYPE_0105_HIER is missing in system and the activiation cancels with a short dump.
- Queries are missing in RSRT
BSANLY_BI_ACTIVATION, /ERP/SFIN_M01_Q2001, F0949A, /ERP/SFIN_M01_Q2001, /ERP/SFIN_M01_Q2002, /ERP/SFIN_M01_Q2003, /ERP/SFIN_V01_Q2701, /ERP/SFIN_M01_Q2701, /ERP/SFIN_M01_Q2702, /ERP/SFIN_M01_Q2703 , KBA , collabkba , CO-OM-IS , Information System, iViews , BW-BEX-OT , OLAP Technology , BI-RA-AD-EA , Embedded Analytics for S/4 , BW-WHM-MTD , Metadata (repository) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.