- Real-time job fails with multiple errors when starts to pick iDOC from R/3 system:
- "Flow became invalid during waiting for request..."
- "R3RfcClient Process() encountered processing error for Request..."
- "System Exception <ACCESS_VIOLATION> occurred. Process dump option is off. Process is not dumped.
0x00000000B618858D, Flat_file_base<Flat_file_buffer>::convertInType()+0701 byte(s)
0x00000000B625F9AE, RdrIDOC::ConvertType()+0366 byte(s)
0x00000000B6260358, RdrIDOC::DumpChildSegments()+2216 byte(s)
0x00000000B62603D6, RdrIDOC::DumpChildSegments()+2342 byte(s)
0x00000000B6261251, RdrIDOC::DumpEntireTree()+2161 byte(s)
0x00000000B6262D6C, RdrIDOC::getnext()+2172 byte(s)
0x00000000B62623AF, RdrIDOC::execute()+0063 byte(s)
0x00000000B700A88E, XTran_desc::execute()+0350 by..."
- iDoc is crashing the realtime job.
SAP Data Services 4.x
ACCESS VIOLATION, data services, ds, ecc, r/3, real time, idoc, flow, process , KBA , EIM-DS-SAP , SAP Interfaces , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.