- You want to transport delivery units between systems.
- You are logged on to the HANA Application Lifecycle Manager (HALM) in the target system.
- You are trying to register the source system as per Register a System for a Transport Route.
- Your user in the source system has role sap.hana.xs.lm.roles::Transport granted.
- Your user in the target system has roles sap.hana.xs.lm.roles::Administrator, sap.hana.xs.admin.roles::HTTPDestAdministrator, and sap.hana.xs.admin.roles::RuntimeConfAdministrator granted.
- Despite of that, after completing the configuration, the newly registered system shows red status and message "User is not authorized to log on to the remote system <SID>".
- SAP HANA 1.0 SPS12
- SAP HANA 2.0
HANA Application Lifecycle Manager, HALM, transport, source system, target system, HTTP destination , KBA , HAN-LM-APP , SAP HANA Application Lifecycle Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.