You want to know how to add a custom field to the header or item portion of an earmarked funds transaction such as:
- FMX1 / FMX2 / FMX3: Create/Change/Display Funds Reservation
- FMW1 / FMW2 / FMW3: Create/Change/Display Funds Block
- FMWA / FMWB / FMWC: Create/Change/Display Funds Transfer
- FMY1 / FMY2 / FMY3: Create/Change/Display Funds Pre-Commitment
- FMZ1 / FMZ2 / FMZ3: Create/Change/Display Funds Commitment
- FMV1 / FMV2 / FMV3: Create/Change/Display Revenue Forecast
- Enterprise Extension EA-PS is activated in transaction code SFW5 for this system/client
- PSM-FM active with BCS functionality
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
FMX1, FMX2, FMX3, FMW1, FMW2, FMW3, FMWA, FMWB, FMWC, FMY1, FMY2, FMY3, FMZ1, FMZ2, FMZ3, CI_KBLP, FMREW, earmarked funds, earmarked document, fm, funds management, custom field, funds reservation, funds block, funds transfer, funds pre-commitment, funds commitment, coding block, account assignment, CI_COBL, ci_kblk, ci_kblp, ci_kblps, psm, public sector management, FMV1, FMV2, FMV3, Revenue Forecast , KBA , PSM-FM-PO-EF , Earmarked Funds and Funds Transfer , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.