- You have created a SAPUI5 iView (KBA: 2163414)
- You have configured the iView as described in KBA: 2694687
- You have set the iView property Embed iView in SAP Fiori Launchpad to true
- when you preview the iView, or try to access via a non-Fiori Framework Page (e.g: AJAX Standards framework Page) and error message is displayed
- The error window will ask the administrator to choose a System Object:
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.3x and later releases
- Enterprise Portal
ajax, classic, framework, page, ffp, fiori, flp, flp@ep, blank, error, exception, empty, system, ui5, sapui5, iview, iviews , KBA , EP-PIN-NAV-FFP , Fiori Framework Page , EP-PIN-PCM , Portal Content Model , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , EP-PIN-NAV , Navigation , EP-PIN-PRT , Portal Runtime , EP-PIN-WRR , Web Resource Repository , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.