- Delivery is blocked;
- You create split item for partial quantity and there are loading document flow links (LCA or LSH) in the main item;
- You can't create split item due to this inconsistency;
- The following error messages come up:
- Loading quantity must be greater than/equal to split qty (PDO &1 item &2) - Message no. /SCWM/DELIVERY151
- Delivery &1, item &2: Loading quantities inconsistent - Message no. /SCWM/DELIVERY513
- SCM Extended Warehouse Management (SCM-EWM)
- SCM EWM Delivery Processing (SCM-EWM-DLP)
loading, loading inconsistency, inconsistent loading, blocked delivery, split item, final delivery, fd split item, /SCWM/DELIVERY 513, /SCWM/DELIVERY 151, outbound delivery order, odo, pack, lsh, lca, handling unit , KBA , SCM-EWM-DLP-BF-DFP , Document Flow , SCM-EWM-SR-OUT , Outbound , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.