- Modify system time to a future time by mistake.
- Corrected the system time but 'latency time' cannot be updated and it remains displaying the 'future time'.
- Tried to run 'sap_send_trace <Primary_logical_hostname>'. The latest rs_ticket information could be updated to rs_ticket_history on Standby ASE server. However, the 'latency time' of 'sap_status path' still shows the 'future time'.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 Business Suite
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1
rs_ticket_history, latency time, HADR, sap_send_trace , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-REP-SAP , Replication with SAP Suite / SAP BW , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.