- Effects of enabling 2020 LDAP channel binding and LDAP signing on an Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) or an Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services (AD LDS)
- Microsoft intends to release a security update on Windows Update to enable LDAP channel binding and LDAP signing hardening changes and anticipate this update will be available in March 2020.
- What changes need to be performed on BI Platform?
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services (AD LDS)
winad secwinad secldap ldap windows ad ldaps ssl sasl ms adv190023 ldap signing channel binding channel-binding microsoft bi bip boe bobj 41 42 43 4.2 4.3 4.1 , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.