- "Set Source" option is visible when creating a Purchase Requistion (PR) via Outline Agreements in ME51N can be used to assign the source from a list of options.
- When creating a Purchase Order (PO) in the same way, this option is not visible, and only directly linked Outline Agreements (sources) are returned.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ME52N, ME53N, service, contract, vendor, source of supply, PReq , KBA , MM-SRV , Services Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.