- Android application cannot exchange data successfully With SAP Cloud Platform Mobile Services.
- User authentication for SAML/OAuth fails with message " Error Identity Provider could not process the authentication request received. Delete your browser cache and stored cookies, and restart your browser. If you still experience issues after doing this, please contact your administrator."
- Devices running iOS 12 fail to authenticate with SAP Cloud Identity in webview for SAML2 or OAuth2 with response: “HTTP Status 401 – Unauthorized.”
Application was working fine until 2020-02-03 and was suddenly giving errors for all users or a subset of users on Android devices.
- SAP Cloud Plaform mobile service
- Android OS with older version of Google Webview or Google Chrome
- iOS 12
SAP Cloud Plaform, Mobile Service, Android, Webview, Sync, Chrome, iOS , KBA , MOB-SDK-IOS , SAP Cloud Platform SDK for iOS , BC-NEO-SEC-IAM , Authentication, Authorization(Cloud Platform Neo) , MOB-SDK-SEC , SAP Mobile SDK Security , MOB-SDK-ADR , Mobile SDK Android , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.