- Working on the Asset manager 4.0 on the Android platform and using the MDK SDK Client 3.2.5
- The application is running fine and all the development are working correctly
- Found one major issue on the Android Application
- When we start the application for the first time it run properly and all the data get updated in the system i.e.the connectivity to the cloud application work perfectly
- Now if we close our application and then after some 1-2 Hrs if we start the application again, it allow us to login in the app but it dose not connect to the cloud when we do press the sync button. we get the error message as ' Communication with the server failed with HTTP status code: 400, response body: Bad Request'
- Also notice that if we run the application on Scanner application i.e. 'Mobile SVCS' this issue is not coming (or if we download the example SAM Android client in the app store)
- We also try to run the SAP Asset Manager application after multiple internal gaps but it is not showing this error and working smoothly
- We also check this same issue in the MDK 3.2.0 - (the version which is there in the 'Mobile SVCS' app. but in the build from the MDK 3.2.0 this issue is coming)
- SAP Asset Manager 4.0
- SAP Mobile Development Kit (MDK SDK Client 3.2.5)
"SAP Asset Manager Communication with the server failed with HTTP status code: 400, response body: Bad Request","SAM 400 response body","Asset Manager does not sync anymore","Asset Manager works only for 1 hour","Asset Manager MDK issue","SAP MDK Android issue","SAP MDK client compile issue","SAM MDK disconnect and reconnect issue" , KBA , MOB-MDK-MDC-AND , MDK Client for Android platform , MOB-APP-SAM , SAP Asset Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.