- A client connection is unexpectedly terminated.
- An "infected with signal 11" error in StColstat::StAdjustDensity() together with a stack trace is reported in the ASE errorlog:
Current process (0x1d904da) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0000000082257918 (void StColstat::StAdjustDensity()+0x10), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0000000000000020)
- The stack trace includes the following functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) 16.0
Sybase, infected, signal, SEGV, SIGSEGV, segment violation, storage access violation, kisignal, CR820930, CR#820930, 820930 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.