- A client connection is unexpectedly terminated.
- An "infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)" error in the module do_needed() is reported in the SAP ASE errorlog:
Current process (0x430022) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000001b7c0fc (do_needed+0xb5c), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x(nil))
- It is followed by a stack trace that includes functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- Either trace flag 3303 or 3300 is enabled.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) 15.7 and 16.0
Sybase, infected, signal, SEGV, SIGSEGV, segment violation, storage access violation, kisignal, do_needed, CR820315, CR#820315, 820315, stacktrace , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.