- sap_materialize failed with an error:
The ASE Replication Agent Thread for the database didn't stop as requested,
after waiting for 120 seconds. The DR agent has timed out.
- sp_stop_rep_agent can not manually stop the rep agent.
- admin dis_space, mb, spq shows that used segments is almost equal to the total segments
- There are the following messages for the rep agent in the primary ASE errorlog:
server Current transaction ID (59866672,55) in database 'CID' (dbid = 4): commit wait expired.
server Current transaction ID (59866672,61) in database 'CID' (dbid = 4): commit wait expired.
RepAgent(4): Autoscaling: Warning: The 'buffer pool' cannot grow any further and the scanner will sleep on packages becoming available.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 all versions with Always-on Option (HADR)
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0 all versions
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise all versions ; SAP Replication Server all versions
repserve, RA, Repagent, hang, hung , KBA , BC-SYB-REP-SAP , Replication with SAP Suite / SAP BW , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.