- Need to know what kind of sudo permissions are required for HADR Fault Manager setup and testing.
- Need a list of exact commands executed by the sapadm user which require sudo permissions.
- System Administartors refuse to provide sudo access to sapadm, but can allow sudo permissions for specific commands executed by sapadm.
- SAP ASE Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 SP02 and higher
- High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR)
saphostagent, saphostexec, sapstartsrv, saposcol, hostctrl, /usr/sap/hostctrl, deamon , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.