- At Launchpad Designer, a tile is deleted in a catalog or a group, but when refreshing it still there
- At Launchpad Designer, a tile is moved for a new position (change order), but when refreshing the changing was not saved
- At Launchpad Designer, when modifying or adding a Target Mapping, it appears to save, but the change does not persist.
- At Launchpad Designer, when setting the transport request IDs, the setting is not retained.
- No errors on developer tools, ST22, IWFND/ERROR_LOG
SAP Fiori Launchpad Designer
1909, 1.65.9, no changes, tile not deleted, order of apps , KBA , CA-FLP-FE-COR , Core (Client) , BC-MID-ICF , Internet Communication Framework , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.