- When an SSL client disconnects from ASE, ASE shows an infected with 11 (SIGSEGV) message on an address of delete_session_by_ctx, and ASE shuts down automatically with a FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION message.
- A typical stack trace includes the following functions:
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03
- ASE is configured with SSL enabled.
- IBM Guardium is installed to the same machine and activated to monitor ASE.
libguard-atap-sybase-15-64.so, Guardium , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.