- You are configuring SAML between HANA and Microsoft Power BI.
- You are importing the IdP's X.509 certificate into the file-based certificate collection sapsrv.pse.
- The indexserver trace file shows that the value for the identity provider in the SAML assertion is missing, i.e. <saml2:Issuer></saml2:Issuer>
- The indexserver trace file shows that the certificate being used in the SAML assertion is successfully verified, i.e. "Certificate verification succeeded!"
- Some attributes in the Subject and/or Issuer of the client certificate being used in the SAML assertion differ from those maintained in SYS.SAML_PROVIDERS for the same identity provider.
- Authentication fails with "SAML provider does not exist".
- Microsoft Power BI
- SAP HANA 1.0 SPS12
- SAP HANA 2.0
HANA, SAML, Power BI, X.509, certificate, assertion, indexserver, sapsrv.pse, Subject, Issuer, crypto, authentication, OpenSSL, CommonCryptoLib , KBA , HAN-DB-SEC , SAP HANA Security & User Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.