- The following message can be seen in the ASE errorlog after selecting data inserted by a jConnect client that has ENABLE_BULK_LOAD enabled.
"Invalid column length: <value>. Value must be between <x> and <x> at offset <offset> for 'all-pages' row with minimum row length of <x>."
- Alternately a 2507 error can be raised by dbcc checktable
"Table Corrupt: Offset table is incorrect (page number <page#>, partition ID <ptnid>; row number <x>; offset in the offset table is <x>; the correct offset is <x>)"
- The problem can happen whether DYNAMIC_PREPARE is set to TRUE or FALSE.
- SAP Adaptive Server Entreprise (ASE)
- jConnect 7.07 SP 127 and up
- jConnect 16 PL03 and up
Invalid column length,819324,CR819324,CR#819324, jconn4, jconn4.jar , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.