- A connection between SAP ASE Replication Agent thread (RAT) and SAP Replication Server is down and up again.
- Some data may not be replicated.
- A 1002 message is reported in the ASE errorlog:
kernel (CI-Info) Message: 1001, Severity: 0 (ERP)MSProdReceiver: notify client consumer is down strm 0x167021830...
- This data is replicated upon Replication Agent restart.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
- High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR)
CR817752, CR#817752, 817752, Error, 9414 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.