BI Variants were a new feature introduced in BI 4.1 SP6. If a WebI report contains many prompts and/or large list of values, you can save your frequent answers as a BI Variant in the Prompts dialog box. Later, you can reuse this prompt variant to automatically answer the same prompts.
- Can you migrate BI Variants from one system to another?
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1 Support Package 6 and higher (BI 4.1 SP6)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 (BI 4.2)
- Web Intelligence (WebI)
- Web Intelligence HTML Interface
- Web Intelligence Java Applet
- Web Intelligence Rich Client
- Web Intelligence Interactive Viewer
- Promotion Manager
webi, BI Variants, prompt, prompt variants , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-RA-WBI-FE , Front End/Client , BI-BIP-LCM , Lifecycle Management Console - Promotion mgmt, Version mgmt , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.