- After enabling the Audit function from Administration panel in the Model for the environment, the user can not see any data in Data changes Audit reports.
- Audit Data is not shown in BPC Audit table in SQL and in the Web portal.
- Checked KBA 2151935 - BPC EPM Audit Data not visible in Web Portal but did not resolve the issue.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) version 10.0 for the Microsoft platform
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) version 10.1 for the Microsoft platform
BPC; MS; 10; 10.0; Audit Data; Web portal; not found; not shown; Enable Audit of Data Changes; not visible; 10.1 , KBA , EPM-BPC-MS , Microsoft Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.