- Upgraded ASE to 15.7 SP141
- Using 2K server page size
- A select statement joining 2 tables with an order by clause generates the following error:
Msg 511, Level 16, State 2:
Server '<servername>', Line 5:
Attempt to update or insert row failed because resultant row of size 1967 bytes is larger than the maximum size (1964 bytes) allowed for this table.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) - 15.7 SP141 and above
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) - 16.0 SP03 PL08 and above
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) - 16.0 SP02 PL09 and above
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.